A5 wiper seal
The A5 wiper ring serves to prevent ingress of dust, dirt, sand and swarf. This is achieved by its special design which largely prevents scoring, protects the guiding parts and extends the service life of the seals. An oversized outer diameter ensures interference fit in the groove, thus preventing ingress of foreign particles and moisture via the static seal fit of the wiper.
The A5 wiper is available in both Ultrathan and rubber compounds. The Ultrathan versions are characterized by extremely high wear resistance.
• Good wear resistance.
• High temperature resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Excellent media resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Suitable compounds available for special requirements of the chemical process industry.
• Suitable compounds available for special requirements of the food processing industry.
• Dimensions according to DIN ISO 6195, Type E.
• Product geometry prevents dirt deposits at the front face of the cylinder.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
Range of application
The A5 wiper ring is used for axially operated rods in hydraulic and pneumatic working cylinders, plungers and rod guidances.
|THERMAL APPLICATION TYPE||Standard moderate Temperature (-35 C to 100 C) °C|
High Temperature (< 205 C) °C
Expanded Low and High Temperature (< -35 C to 140 C) °C
|POLYMER MATERIAL OPTIONS||EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Rubber), NBR (Nitrile-Butadiene), FKM (Fluorcarbon), TPE-E (Thermoplastic Polyethylene), TPU (Polyurethane)|
|MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE||0 bar|
|MINIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-50 to -10 °C|
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE||80 to 200 °C|
|MAXIMUM SURFACE SPEED||2 m/sec|
|UNIT OF MEASURE||Length: mm|