KHD PISTON SEAL
– A dynamic sealing element that ensures low friction, high speeds of operation and, thanks to the resistance chemistry of the material that exceeds those of all other elastomers, a high compatibility with almost all fluids.
– A low rubber sealing element permanent deformation as an element energizing on the static part.
– Two anti-extrusion rings that allow high coupling clearances o structural deformations without the danger of extrusion, thus ensuring a long duration of the various components.
• Low static and dynamic friction
• No “stick-slip” tendency
• Small footprint and simple execution of the headquarters
• High resistance to extrusion
• Long service life
|Polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE + Bronze||SEALFLON + Bronze|
|Nitril Rubber NBR||RUBSEAL 80||80°ShA|
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|≤ 500 bar||≤ 15 m/s||-40°C ÷ +120°C|
|Dynamic surface||Ra ≤ 0.3 um||Rt ≤ 2.5 um|
|Static surface||Ra ≤ 1.6 um||Rt ≤ 6.3 um|