SGA ROD SEAL
– A sealing element in nitrile rubber with low permanent deformation which ensures excellent sealing capacity. Multiple sealing lips ensure a perfect fluid control and concentrate the load against the dynamic surface. The cavity between the sealing lips hold a small amount of fluid that reduces friction and wear.
– A support ring that fits the shape of the sealing element. The special “V” shape guarantees its energization when it is subjected to heavy loads of pressure. – An anti-extrusion ring that protects the gasket when subjected to high pressures.
• Excellent resistance to extrusion
• Perfect fluid control
• Long service life
• Excellent wear resistance
• Good mechanical stability at highs temperatures
• Not affected by pressure fluctuations evibrations
• Easy to install
|Nitril Rubber NBR||RUBSEAL 75||75 °ShA|
|Thermoplastic polyester resin||SEALITE 63||63 °ShD|
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|≤ 700 bar||≤ 0.5 m/s||-40°C÷+100°C|
|Dynamic surface||Ra ≤ 0.3 um||Rt ≤ 2.5 um|
|Static surface||Ra ≤ 1.6 um||Rt ≤ 6.3 um|