Pneumatic Seal E7
The self-retaining E7 rod seal/wiper is a version of the profil EU for extreme working conditions with regard to temperature and chemical resistance and dry running.It performs three functions simulatenously:
Sealing, wiping, fixing.
• Due to application-optimized geometry and compounds suitable for use in oiled as well as in oil-free air (after initial lubrication on assembly).
• Bi-functional element: seal and wiper.
• No risk of corrosion since the combined retainer and wiper part eliminates the need for additional wire circlips.
• Minimal break-away and dynamic friction and no stick-slip tendency ensures uniform motion even at low speeds.
• Easy snap assembly without assembly aids.
• Product geometry prevents dirt deposits at the front face of the cylinder.
• Identical housing for E7, E8, E9, EU, EF,EN, EW and ET.
|Range of application|
|Operating pressure||≤ 16 bar|
|E7 Z4017||-30 °C to +80 °C|
|E7 Z4016||-35 °C to +200 °C|
|E7 Z4017||≤ 4 m/s|
|E7 Z4016||≤ 10 m/s|
|Media||Compressed air, both lubricated and oil free (after greasing for fitting)|
The rod seal/wiper E7 is pushed into the housing with a circlip recess conforming to DIN 7993 (type B) and retained by the easy-to-snap in retainer ridge.During assembly, care should be taken that neither the wiper nor the sealing lips be damaged by being pushed over any sharp edges.