Pneumatic Seal E9
The E9 pneumatic seal/wiper ring for pneumatic cylinder piston rods is the high-temperature version of the profiles E8 and EU.
• Due to application-optimized geometry and compounds suitable for use in oiled as well as in oil-free air (after initial lubrication on assembly).
• Bi-functional element: seal and wiper.
• Good wear resistance.
• Smooth running due to optimum lubricant-retaining sealing lip geometry.
• High temperature resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Excellent media resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Identical housing for E7, E8, E9, EU, EF,EN, EW and ET.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• The coordinated geometries of the seal and wiper lips achieve favourable friction coefficients and long service life.
|Range of application|
|Operating pressure||≤ 16 bar|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +150 °C|
|Sliding speed||≤ 1 m/s|
|Media||Compressed air, both lubricated and oil|
free (after greasing for fitting)
The pneumatic profile E9 rod seal/wiper set is fitted into the housing by means of a circlip recess according to DIN 7993 (type B). The sealing part is pushed in and fixed by the circlip. Damage to the scraper and the sealing lips by sharp edges must be prevented during assembly.