Pneumatic Seal EL
The pneumatic rod seal/wiper profile EL is a tried and proven combined element for rods in small pneumatic cylinders and valve shafts.
• Due to application-optimized geometry and compounds suitable for use in oiled as well as in oil-free air (after initial lubrication on assembly).
• Bi-functional element: seal and wiper.
• Extreme wear resistance.
• Smooth running due to optimum lubricant-retaining sealing lip geometry.
• Excellent media resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Short axial assembly length.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• The coordinated geometries of the seal and wiper lips achieve favourable friction coefficients and long service life.
|Range of application|
|EL NBR N3582||≤ 10 bar|
|EL PUR P5008||≤ 16 bar|
|EL NBR N3582||10 °C to +80 °C|
|EL PUR P5008||35 °C to +80 °C|
|Sliding speed||≤ 1 m/s|
|Media||Compressed air, both lubricated and oil free (after greasing for fitting)|
The selfretaining profile EL pneumatic and seal/wiper is easily snapped into the groove before the piston is assembled into the cylinder.
Care should be taken that the sealing and the wiper lips are not damaged by sharp edges during installation. Initial lubrication on assembly is important for very long service life.
|EL NBR N3582|
|EL PUR P5008|