Pneumatic Seal ET
The self-retaining EF rod seal/wiper ring for flattened piston rods in non-rotating pneumatic cylinders is the oval counterpart to the EL round standard profile. It performs three functions simultaneously:
Sealing, wiping, fixing.
• Due to application-optimized geometry and compounds suitable for use in oiled as well as in oil-free air (after initial lubrication on assembly).
• Bi-functional element: seal and wiper.
• Extreme wear resistance.
• Long service life due to coordinated geometries of the functional lips and compound selection.
• Smooth running due to optimum lubricant-retaining sealing lip geometry.
• Excellent media resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Product geometry prevents dirt deposits at the front face of the cylinder.
• Identical housing for E7, E8, E9, EU, EF,EN, EW and ET.
• Short axial assembly length.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• The coordinated geometries of the seal and wiper lips achieve favourable friction coefficients and long service life.
|Range of application|
|For flattened rods of pneumatic cylinders protected against rotation.|
|Operating pressure||≤ 10 bar|
|Operating temperature||-30 °C to +80 °C|
|Sliding speed||≤ 1 m/s|
|Media||Compressed air, both lubricated and oil|
free (after greasing for fitting)
During assembly, care should be taken that neither the wiper nor the sealing lip be damaged by being pushed over any sharp edges.The parallel surfaces of the guide sleeve and the seal must be accurately aligned with each other.